Monday, April 16, 2012

menu plan monday - 16 april



I'm starting properly on the Menu Plan Monday posts. 
I plan my weekly menu using my menu plan template.  It is always open on my laptop and I add to it for the following week, so that when it comes to finalising the plan at the end of the week, most of it is done. 
I hope that you can download it and use it in much the same way.

And on to this week. 

Menu Plan 16apr 2012

The image at the start of the post is the apple & quince crumble the kids will be taking to school.  It is super yummy, made with my home grown quinces.
I bought some locally grown butternut pumpkins which will be used in the soup. 
Toasty sandwiches feature big this week.  I just bought a new toasty sandwich maker, the kids love the ones their Nan makes for them.  And I have remembered heaps of fillings that my mum would make for me and I can't wait to try them.
You will notice there are still some blank spaces.  That allows me to use up leftovers and clean out the fridge toward the end of the week.


What yummy things have you planned this week?

3 comments:

  1. Your meal plan looks awesome, as does the picture of the crumble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. The plan has changed already and its only Tuesday!! But it is somewhere to start!

      Delete

I love it when you comment!!