Monday, May 07, 2012

menu plan monday - may 7



This picture best tells the story of our week. 
My youngest, following his big siblings into the muddy footing trenches, being the fairy tale trolls who live under the bridge!!  The rest of the kids got almost as dirty as this one!!

Again, work on the house dictates the menu for the week. 

The slow cooker worked a treat last week.  I preped the meals the night before and had the dish in the fridge ready for the morning where I put it on at about 8am.  It was great to have the meal organised the day before.  Doing that again this week!

Menu Plan May7 2012


What's on your menu this week?


2 comments:

  1. I don't have a slow cooker but this is the second time its been mentioned in a week. hmmm...
    I do try to fill the freezer with canneloni, stews, soup etc in individual serves that I can quickly grab for lunch or dinner to make the week easier. The ready to go porridge sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are in the market for a slow cooker, check out the garage sales and op shops. That way you can try it out and see if it is a cooking method that works for you, at very little upfront cost.
      Good idea on the individual serves in the freezer!!

      Delete

I love it when you comment!!