Thursday, January 10, 2013

back to school check list - a free printable

image source

Well it is almost that time of year again, back to school.  

If you are anything like me, you have reminders and to do points scribbled on bits of paper everywhere!
To make it easier on myself and you too, I have put together a check list of all the most common things to do at this time of year.

I looked at several on line offerings but none that I found suited the differing needs of several kids.  This document is customisable for 5 children.  Just write their names at the top of the columns and tick as you get stuff done!  To make it truely customisable I have included a blank form too!


Back to School List Share


Back to School List Share Blank


Hope this helps your back to school preparations.

Enjoy what remains of your school holidays!!




1 comment:

  1. I don't have to use it yet, but when I do, it will be very helpful!! You are very talented and I sometimes wonder how you do so much - sometimes you make me tired just listening to what you get up to in a day!! Love you :) Guess who ;0

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment!!